Friday 23 May 2014

Nearing the end........

The 2nd years will be leaving for pastures new this week (sob!) I have a love/hate feeling with this time of year as we are nearing the Summer Hols (yay!) but we are also saying goodbye to students who we have seen every day for the past 2 years. (nay!)
 
I have taken a few photos of final pieces of work, as the timetable this year leaves us no room or time to do an end of year exhibition. I'm sure I will add more as we get nearer & nearer to the end......
Georgina Barker A2 Art

Shona Hepworth A2 Fine Art
Tasha Barker A2 Fine Art

 
Leah Patel A2 Fine Art

 
Lizzie Castledine A2 Fine Art



I also snapped a couple of AS......
 
Jenny Bates AS Fine Art
 
Sophie Keay AS Fine Art



 
Believe it or not, I do like an organised/tidy room. I managed to sort all the AS/A2 bays out and clear the drying rack before the final deadline. Here's the proof!
 

 
AND just because its also a rare sight......
 
 

Megan 1 & Megan 2 working hard! Well done to those who managed to hand in on time. I've mentioned it a couple of times on this blog, but I'll say it again.....the standard of work is very high this year. Hopefully I will be able to photograph and blog some more bits and pieces before the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment