Wednesday 23 April 2014

Reading Rocks! I got this book from the library and it was...


Surprisingly good! Without sounding pretentious I don't normally go for 'bestsellers' but I wanted a varied selection of books to see my through the easter holidays and I wasn't disappointed. The book was gripping, I always read 'just one more chapter' and was surprised and entertained with every twist and turn. I won't give anything away but basically a woman goes missing in suspicious circumstances, fingers are pointed left right and centre but no one seems to know whats happened or who is telling the truth.
The book has been made into a film with Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike and is just about to be released but there is a twist in the film too so I urge you to read it first. 
Hannah Riveting Read Rating 7/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment