Thursday 20 March 2014

MMU - Special Collection

 
Some time ago, Graphic, Photography & Art Foundation students went on a visit to Manchester Uni to have a peek into their 'book cupboard' (*) As I didn't go on this visit, I can't really comment on all the wonderful, amazing, gorgeous Artist books I can see from these photos!! Apart from to say.....Why? Why did I not go on this visit! Doh! Next time, I will be first on the coach.....
 
Check out these photos, (I stole them from Debs Ipad.)
 
 
 
These 3 are my favourite....I have no idea who has made this beautiful book, but I would just like to say wow!
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Apparently, Sophie & Debs had to drag the students out to get the coach home!
 
The official spiel from MMU website
 
 * Artists' books in the collection demonstrate the artist's experimentation with the book form.
   Book Design celebrates the finely printed and illustrated book.
 

 

 




1 comment:

  1. What! You mean there was paper and books galore and you DIDNT GO!
    It looks amazing!
    X

    ReplyDelete