Tuesday 11 March 2014

BTEC Yr 1 intro for abstract.

I was given something very exciting from the Library Ladies yesterday!! This sign was going to be binned - shock AND horror!
 
 
 
I know it does not look like much, but this sign is something I have had my eye on for alot (and I mean alot!) of years, so when the Library had its refurbishment I was waiting with hands out ready! Thank you ladies!
 
Now onto a lesson I just happened to walk into yesterday and thought it was worth a blog post. The 1st year BTEC had their first session on Abstraction and the whole group were cracking on with 'stuff'. I was strolling around them and thinking 'wow' this is good 'stuff' and got the camera......here are the pics!
 
 
 
 
 

Ink, dip pens, pipettes, bits of mountboard were all in use. The group had to put up with some very strange music that Letitia had put on (!) which Mr Alex called PANTS!.....I kind of agreed with him.....but lots of work was produced, so maybe the music wasn't so pants after all!
 
 
 

 
These are all from photographs of the Humber Bridge which the students had taken a while back on one of our many trips.
 
 
Letitia having a 'moment'.......bless her!
 
 
 
 
What was truly amazing was not one drop of ink was on the floor. Usually a little jar ends up being spilt and its a very big hassle to clean up! So well done all you 1st year BTECs - not only on not spilling the ink, but also on the wonderful work you produced! 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Don't be showing the world how bonkers my classes are!
    Ha!
    X

    ReplyDelete