Tuesday 25 February 2014

The big trip to Hull.......


 
The exam papers have been handed out and after careful consideration it was decided that we needed to take all AS groups and some BTEC groups for a day out in Hull. More specifically, The Deep!
 

When Mr Shark heard that 90 JLC students were running around The Deep.....he tried to hide!! (or he could have actually been dead! I was not too sure when I snapped this pic!) I must also apologise for the quality of the pictures, all were taken on my very outdated i-phone.
 
 
This our Soph.....I took this because I loved the floor! Sophie's shadow just so happened to be in shot and I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. Don't you just love a 'happy mistakes!'.
 
 
After The Deep, Sophie took her BTEC photo students to a Gallery called KAG. Above and below are some bits of graffiti I spotted, and quite liked, on route......




 
 

 
Hannah managed to persuade the guys to open the Gallery for the students. And, not only did they stick the heater on for us, they also did a printing workshop. Rather nice of them me thinks!
 
 
You all may think the Art rooms look a wee bit un-tidy, but the artist studios at Kag Gallery looked like this.....
 
 
Seriously......the place was a mess. Martin loved it! A good day was had by all and everyone returned safely.....we was a bit worried that the bridge would have to close due to it being a very, very windy day!
 
P.S......Mr Shark is alive - I checked! 


 



1 comment:

  1. Love your shadow photo and I'm most pleased to hear of Mr.S's good health.
    X

    ReplyDelete